Our Little Norah Baby

The weeks keeping flying by and Norah never stops growing. Here's a little gallery of Norah over the last three months. It's a week by week spread, so you can see how she's grown.
Norah SLIDESHOW or Norah GALLERY
We are both thrilled with our baby girl and very thankful to our Father in heaven for such a wonderful gift. She is overall a very happy baby. She's only fussy if she's hungry, tired, or has air in her belly. She sleeps 10-11 hours a night, which makes for a very happy mommy. Paula is staying home with her and holding down the fort while Shep is away at work during the day. He's an awesome daddy, falling more and more in love with his two girls (mommy and baby).
Norah is now 3 months old, weighs around 14 pounds and measures 25 inches in length. Yes, she is a long baby. What else could you expect? She is still our little baby doll though. We are treasuring this time with her.
"Do not be deceived, my beloved brothers. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." —JAMES 1:17

8 Comments:
Jason is that you!!!:) I can remember when you were two years old!!! Your daughter is beautiful!! Hope all is welll:) Michele Caney Simon
jamsimon@comporium.net
She is such a precious baby, paula!
I miss you a lot!
I really hope that I can visit you, Norah, and your family soon-
Love much from YooKyung Julie Yang in Korea yet
Julie, I miss you too. Did you ever get the card I sent you with photos of Norah? Maybe you could call sometime, or you could give me your number. It will be good to hear your voice again. FRIEND!
Michele, I will pass your message onto Shep.
Love,
Paula
She is absolutely beautiful! I hope to get to meet her in person when we get moved back to Greenville later in the year. God bless all of you!!
Love,
Marie (Case) Jones
BeachMom.2006@yahoo.com
you're right. you guys are not biased. she is lovely. the quiver begins to get full. much love...
Shep and Paula, Norah is a beautiful baby....and shep...i like the t-shirt!
Zach
Hi Jason & Paula,
Got your site addy from Stella and have just spent a couple of hours going through your site, seeing all your wonderful photos and getting to "know you all". Hope to see you in person on my trip to USA/UK next year - Glad to add some detail from your site to The Family Tree.
2nd Cousin Trish from Downunder xoxoxox
I'm thinking you should update. You know what's goin' on in your life, Christmas pictures (your first Christmas with Norah!!), etc. I love you guys!
Post a Comment
<< Home