We've Landed in the Middle East
We are in Amman, Jordan. We have been here for a couple of days and have been spending time with Andrew (Fadi) Eliya and his relatives. Jordan is quite a change from India. We are headed to Petra, Sinai, and Egypt. Listen out for us in a couple of weeks

8 Comments:
Shep and Paula!!!,
What a wonderful treat to hear your voices...funny too! I'm really excited to see your faces in the near future, but I just wanted you to know that if I never got to see you again because you are sharing the Gospel with people who've never heard the name of Jesus....it would be ok. May the Father keep you and sustain you. May He use you in mighty ways! Love ya!
Thanks Roz. That means a lot. :) We don't feel very spiritual and we don't feel very productive. But God's purposes will stand, won't they?
I do miss the body and consistent fellowship. I get so weary and can tell when I don't have iron to sharpen me.
May the Lord use you in ways you won't even know. May you be faithful to His dear Name. Love you and can't wait to see you too!!
Hey I miss you guys. Hearing your voices helps my with my coping:) I hope to see you guys soon and I know the rest of the body feels the same. May the Lord bless you and keep you in His love. Bye y'all.
"God will cause the fruits of your righteousness to grow." 2 Cor. 9:10
Paula,
Of course I'm still disappointed that Shep cut his beard.. That thing was beautiful. Runge's was quite amazing too.. but now that he's back, he cut it off and cut his hair... He looks like Napoleon Dynamite now... It's sad. Love you guys, can't wait to see you!!!
Jeff, you MUST do something for us. Send us a picture??
Are you refering to this survey?? http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870
If not, I don't know which one you're talking about... And I'll do what I can to get a picture of the new runge, but I don't have a digital camera, so I can't promise anything...
so apparently there is a place to write comments, and I am doing that...I feel a little dumb...but Im praying for you guys and look forward to your return
Thanx Zach. And you are not as think as you dumb you are. I look forward to seeing you brother. I really do.
-shep
(in Jerusalem
Post a Comment
<< Home